CYSPEX (Cyber Strategic Programme Execution) is a unique and comprehensive cyber security solution designed to provide boards and senior executives with a holistic view of their organisational cyber security posture.
Highlights of the solution include;
- Cyber Security Strategy Map
- Comprehensive Cyber Security library, including objectives, risks, controls and indicators
- A range of pre-deployment services, including CYSPEX orientation training, cyber awareness training and baseline capability assessments.
Developed by StratexSystems, a provider of integrated strategy execution and risk management solutions, in conjunction with industry experts in cyber security and enterprise risk management, Templar Executives and Manigent, CYSPEX enables organisations to monitor and manage the delivery of their cyber strategy while managing and mitigating the organisation’s cyber risks in line with their risk appetite. Not only does this ensure your organisational information is secure and managed through its lifecycle, it also means information is delivered in a timely, relevant and valued manner.
Based on Microsoft SharePoint, CYSPEX is fast to implement, secure and an easy to use solution which enables your organisation to start delivering its cyber strategy and developing a cyber security capability immediately.
What are the benefits of CYSPEX?
An organisation’s value is increasingly made up of its information assets, such as patents, designs and custom databases, and how well they exploit them. As a result, these systems are coming under increased attacks from a range of individuals, commercial and governmental parties. In this environment, cyber security has to be a board level responsibility and solutions must deliver tangible business benefits.
CYSPEX enables organisations to;
- Enhance the execution of the Cyber Security strategy
- Deliver a cyber-culture transformation
- Protect and enhance brand value
- Build competitive advantage through developing better and more secure information assets
- Increase productivity through the secure management of information through its lifecycle
- Reduce financial losses related to cyber-attacks, such as fines, litigation costs, and reduced insurance premiums.
- Drive revenue increases by being seen as a secure, safe supply chain partner